Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sports Ministry

Help to organize the Sport Ministry Seminar in church. Not so easyworking together with other churches especially when the representatives that the senior pastors sent came with no authority to decide. Its so frustrating to plan events with people who can't decide.

Why must the senior pastors be afraid to let go of their controls. Anyway, I don't want to complain. I want to thank God for helping me organize the seminar. Two days where we received lots of new insights as to the wonderful way to reach out to people in the community. Hope that I'll be able to apply what I've learned to the people I meet during my football games. Glad that the seminar is over. I feel very tired. Then this coming Saturday, there's the Food Fair at Salvation Army. Hope that I'll have the energy to bake and sell the Ikan Bakar.

Lord... what is your direction for me?

No comments: