Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Praise God! For His blessings upon Michelle and I. Barnabas Bong safely born on 12 June 2006 at 6.17pm at General Hospital, Melaka. Praise God for giving Michelle the strength and comfort to give birth without me besides her. Praise God for all the support we received from the church members who prayed for us.
Photos will come later.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Thursday, June 01, 2006
There are five great purposes that God wants each one of us to fulfill or seek to help others fulfill. They are given in sequential order in the life of Adam.
- The first and most important work is to establish and maintain an unbroken relationship with the Lord.
- The second is to demonstrate God’s love and power through a livelihood.
- The third is to develop a life message based on obedience to God’s commands.
- The fourth is to experience a loving oneness in marriage, and
- Fifth is to raise up Godly sons and daughters who are mighty in Spirit.
The rewards of loving God’s commands are given in Psalm 112:1–2: “… Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.”
Let’s search out the great works that God preordained for us and give our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength to accomplishing them so that we can reach new levels of spiritual maturity.