Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Clarissa Bong is back at home.

Praise God! Now Clarissa Bong is back at home. Spent 3 days at General
Hospital because of jaundice. Thank God that she got better.

During the visits to the nursery ward, I managed to talk to a few
fathers. Learn a lot from them, just by hearing them. They need a
listening ear and I'm glad I could provide that for them. From what
some of them had experienced, I'm thankful to God for His protection
and love for me and my family.

Now Michelle, Annabelle and Clarissa Bong are at my in-law's house. As
for me, I'll be going back to office tomorrow.

--
David Bong

2 comments:

S A J Shirazi said...

Your daughter is a lucky doll. You seem to be a very caring mother. My wishs for health to young Bong. You also seem to be a working mother. Tell me about your work?

Anonymous said...

Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com