Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Entering into the adult world.


When is a teenage boy be considered as a man?  Or when is it that our perspective of a young person changed to that of an adult. What actions signifies that a person is no longer immature youths but has grown up?
 
Saw many of the small boys and girls who have grown up. They are no longer the small childish boys and girls that I've known before. They changed. They grow and mature. From their actions, from their physical growth, from the way they think. Yeah, people must change and grow towards maturity. As Paul said," when I was a child, I talk like a child, I think and act like a child: but when I grow up, I put childish ways behind me."  I've seen many of these boys and girls grow and mature. But some are still having their childish ways in them. Sad but true.
 
Why am I writing about this? Oh ya... the event.
Last Sunday, I saw a girl wearing really short pants and tight fitting T-shirt. That changed my thoughts about her. She is no longer the "daddy's girl" that I've always perceived. At that moment when I saw her, with her sexy clothings, she is a different person, an adult. She is a lady, able to portray herself as one. She is no longer under the "control or supervision" of the parents. She is different person. The young girl showing herself as a lady. My view of her changed.
 
.... may we change to the better. .... "Man.... she is sexy!..."

6 comments:

Leishia said...

ur married if i may remind u! -_-

MEN! haiks!

Leishia said...

oh btw, wearing sexy does not make anyone an adult.

DavidBong said...

Aiyoo Aish....yeah I know I'm married but does that automatically surpress my human desires? relax lah... I don't imagine so far lah. Still loves me wife.

hehehe. I agree with you that wearing sexy does not necessarily make anyone an adult. However, when wearing sexy is something that the parent would not want you to wear ... and still you wear sexy... that is a sign that you are growing up, able to make own choices in life (though not necessarily good choices).

Leishia said...

nah uh! bad explanation. there's a verse on gauging ur eyeballs out if they caused u to lust or something. that one's for ya!

and u guys ah, oways "i have human desires/i may be unfaithful, but i still love u" =_=

uhm... kinda lame lohhhh....

DavidBong said...

hehehe. thank God I'm not lusting after her.

Michelle said...

he is like that one. dont layan him too much, makes ur blood pressure higher nanti.