Saturday, November 05, 2011

A letter from Jesus

My little child, I love you. (John 15:9)

I have called you by your name, you are mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you. (Jeremiah 1:5)

You did not choose me, I chose you. (John15:16)

Beloved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers.(3rd John 2)

Because you are precious to me, and honored, I love you. (Isaiah 43:4)

I have loved you with an everlasting love and I will continue my Constant love. (Jeremiah 31:3)

How can I abandon you? My love for you is too strong. (Hosea 11:8)

I love you so much that I hung on the cross at Calvary. I died for you, and if you believe in Me you will have everlasting life (John 3:16)

Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet, even should she forget, I will never forget you. I cannot forget you. See, I have graven you in the palm of my hands. (Isaiah 49:15-16)

For I, the Lord your God, am holding you by the right hand. (Isaiah 41:13)

I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD (Matthew 28: 20)

No comments: