Friday, October 01, 2004

Broadband delayed coming to church

Today, I waited and waited. No calls... no sign of the Telekom men. What lah... say only want to come but didn't come. Fed up. Some more, this morning while I was online, Pastor came in and he wants to use the internet. But I was still online.... so he cannot use. Maybe he is not happy but what to do. Only one line. First come first serve.

Also, my house phone bill came today. Internet bill goes up to RM49.55. It's time to switch to broadband already. Will get the RM44 per month package. Thought of getting the unlimited package but I don't need to be online all the time. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Now.... broadband is coming not only to church but also to my house.

Hai ya.... today didn't eat my oat drink. Tomoro must eat.




2 comments:

Leishia said...

1. Telekom is not Telekom if they are on time

2. What's the deal with the $44 package? I think i also want to change package.

3. Oat meal nice meh?! :/ I'd add loads and loads of Milo if i were to take oat meal

DavidBong said...

Hehehe. Was hoping Telekom have improved... but too bad.

RM44 package deal is only for 60 hours per month at 318Kb speed. Worth it. Go for it lah.

Oat meal... well its for the stupid cholesterol. They have been squatting in my body... so now I have to flush them out with oat. I heard they loves oat so I take oat lah. hehehe