Monday, October 11, 2004

Had a wonderful time preaching on Saturday. Indeed I can feel the
presence of the Holy Spirit in the church sanctuary. Praise God for
His anointing. I pray that the church members will learn to be more
effective persuader for Christ. That the world may come to know the
love of God and accept their salvation which comes only by believing
in Jesus Christ.

After the preaching I felt relieved... mainly because it's not so easy
for me to preach. It is a huge task to preach... cannot simply preach
for preaching sake. Somehow... every preacher's prayer is that the
Word that is being preached will touch the hearts of the listeners.
And that the Holy Spirit will minister to every persons in the church.
It takes me more than 5 full days to prepare for this preaching. Not
easy especially when I'm supposed to share on a topic that I myself is
not good at. But... God is good. Thank you Lord.

Went to play football on Sunday evening. Our team won 4-2. Managed to
score one goal. Long time no chance to score coz had to play defense.
Praise God.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

IT WAS D BEST PREACHING I EVER HEARD SO FAR...MORE TO COME YA... ;)

Michelle said...

post the picture i took when u were preaching lar...

DavidBong said...

Praise God... can feel His anointing.