Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shopping

Yesterday, I rearranged the room bed and cupboards. Took me more than half day to finish. Had to clean and clear all the dust, vacumming and mopping the floor. Also managed to throw away lots of rubbish. hehehe at last got rid of some of the small items/decorations that collect dusts. I think the small decorations are put there not so much of beautifying the room but as a dust trapper. Now all of them is trapped in the rubbish dump.

Last night, I asked my wife whether she wants to go shopping. NO answer from her. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Couldn’t believe it. Usually, she will immediately say a resounding “YES!” but last night was total silence. After a while… she said to me….
“No money lah to spend”. No wonderlah. Newey, I then mopped the house floor. Then only I managed to persuad her to go shopping with me at the nearby supermarket.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel very tired mah lately...
i feel like eating emmm....tandoori chicken with cheese & butter naan or satay celup.
i already look at my credit card statement...u got extra money to spend for me!
mwahahahaha.