Friday, November 21, 2008

No hope for it now

There are so many students who called to see the apartment. Most of them say they want to rent the apartment. Most of them confirmed, saying that they will definitely rent the apartment. We went there for how many umpteen times to show the apartment to the students. But then they will call (or did not call) and say that they will not rent it. Each calls give hope but each hope was dashed to the ground. Now, I don't put any more hope that the students will rent the apartment. Even though they confirmed with me, I still have no hope about it. Even when they have confirmed, I still take calls and entertained other students who wants to see the apartment. ONLY and ONLY when they have paid the deposits then will I have more confidence in them. As for now, all they talks are bullshits.

No comments: