Friday, November 21, 2008

Need time to relax

It has been a hectic time working full time at the shop. At my age, working the whole day in the shop can be very tiring indeed. I thank God that there are part time staffs who helps to break the monotonous schedule. Even then I had to work full days for 3-4 days in a week. Lack of sleep can take a toll on my health.

I am asking God for a full time staff. Honest, reliable and someone that can be depended on to provide good friendly service to the customers. I can't go on my own like this for long or else I would soon be in Fort Lauderdale Home Health Care before I know it. With a full time staff, I would be able to have enough rest and sleep and can have a balance lifestyle. I do want to spend more time with my family as the children are growing up fast, very fast. As for now, I need time to relax.

No comments: