Saturday, May 19, 2012

Forgot my son

Went to fetch my children from school yesterday. My son Barnabas is in the kindergarten at the same school. After my two girls came inside the car, I drove back. Before reaching home, I suddenly realized that I've forgotten to fetch my son. *Sigh. How on earthy could I forgot to fetch my son.

Furthermore, my two girls didn't even reminded me to fetch Barnabas. They too have forgotten their brother. So, I've to go back to the school and look for my son. While waiting for me, he went to look for his sister but couldn't find them. He told me that he is not worried though I'm not sure of that. Anyway, I'm glad that he is okay.

I'm reminded of God's love where He said that though a mother would forget her own son, God would not forget His people.

No comments: