Monday, September 20, 2004

Food and people

I'm not a food lover. I don't really care whether the food really
taste nice or not. That doesn't mean that I don't like good food. I
loves good food. I know whether the food is delicious or not. I know
between awful and delicious food. And I don't like bad awful food.
But....I'm not crazy about food.

I know people who are so called food lover. And these people know who
you are. The extent that they do to get the food that they like is
sometimes beyond my understanding. I mean they would be willing to
spend lots of money just to be able to eat the delicious food. Some
would travel as far as 4 hours journey so that they can eat the food
that they crave. Some would travel to the remote areas just to try a
certain kind of food, just because they heard from others about it.

I wouldn't understand these kind of people. Maybe that is what drives
them. Delicious food drives them, seduce them, allure them, just like
magnet to iron. Guess I'm just not crazy about food. Eat to live, not
live to eat.

Eat to live, not live to eat

No comments: