Thursday, September 09, 2004

Journaling my thots

Journaling my thoughts!

I have to write my journal everyday. That’s the requirement for the Renovation Of The Heart class. Need to pen down (or maybe type in) my thoughts for the day. Good and also “bad” thoughts. It will definitely be private. But I can look back and evaluate how I’ve progress. Good idea but do I have the consistency and perseverance to type/write until it becomes a habit of mine

About today. I received my digital camera Ben Q DC3410. Bought from Ebay at US$110. Consider good bargain lah. Small size and very sleek. Can use as a web cam also. Can record video clips and audio clips too.
With this blogging stuff, I need the digital camera. But the main thing is to capture those precious moments of my daughter Annabelle and the coming one Junior in December. Got to be ready before all the memories faded off from my mind. Praise God for the advancement of technology. But I must use it for the good of mankind.

Okay, that’s all the journaling for now. Got to go back home. Adios. Good bye. Chai Jian. Sayonara. Apa –apa lah.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

r u going to journal in ur blog??? good and bad thoughts??? for the world 2 know???