Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unfulfilled wish

As much I would love to shower my wife with beautiful gifts, I know I have my financial limits. I know it would be nice to be able to shower her with gifts and I am sure she would be delighted to receive it. She has been asking for a real diamond ring when we got married but until now I have yet to fulfill her wish. Although she did not ask for it again, I know it would be great if I can give her one. This is one of the benefits of having a wife whose language of love is not Receiving Gifts.

Maybe I should consider looking at holsted jewelry and choose the beautifully designed diamond ring for her. Of course, there are “cheap” diamond rings that look like the real ones but then it would defeat the purpose of fulfilling her wish. Wait dear, when the Lord blesses us, you will get your heart’s desire.

No comments: