Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder

My wife and I have different tastes. In choosing our food, I prefers something more spicy and hot. She can take hot and spicy food too but not too much of it. Notwithstanding, I will eat whatever that is routinely served/cooked at home even though I sometimes gets bored with the same food everyday. I eat to live, not live to eat. My wife prefers different kind of food everyday, if that is possible. Beef steaks is her favorite though she does not get to eat that often.

I noticed that we have different perspective of beauty. Some of the girls that she says look beautiful does not look beautiful to me. Some girls seems normal looking to others but to me they have some kind of attraction. Hmmm... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I like tomboyish girls. Well, not really the ugly manly look but sweet mixture of feminine and boyish look. I think if these girls were to study in
michigan cosmetology schools, they would know how to look more feminine. No, my wife did not go there to study even though she was a tomboy in her teens. Hehehe...that's why I got attracted to her.

No comments: