Friday, June 03, 2011

Don't forget to pray for Mommy

Wifey is having fever due to mastitis. We went to see the doctor and she was given the necessary medications. During lunch time, Annabelle and Clarissa inquired as to what happened to their Mommy. They seems very concerned that their Mommy is not feeling well. I asked Annabelle and Clarissa to look after their brother and sister, and not to trouble their Mommy unnecessarily.

As I was getting ready to go to work, Annabelle reminded me, "Daddy, don't forget to pray for Mommy at work". I'm happy that she is very concerned about her Mommy's health and her trust in God to heal her Mommy.

"Father, heal Michelle and grant her a strong and healthy body. Grant the childlike faith of Annabelle that You are Jehovah Rafar, the God who heals. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen"

No comments: