Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mom knows Everything

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder.

My mother told me she had reduced her electricity costs just by going to a website called http://www.texaselectricityproviders.com/txu-energy-texas/Texas/L/Lacy-Lakeview/. I was a little hesitant at first, but once I got going, it saves me a lot of money. She also told me about this great couponing site that saves her a lot of money on groceries… I signed up as well and now all I have to do is print out some sheets before I go shopping each week. Speaking of coupons, have anyone else been watching that extreme coupons show on TLC? Those people on that show save hundreds of dollars every time they shop… I don't know how they do it! I'm thankful my mom-suggestions that really helped me get my budget back on track. I hadn't realized how much extra I was spending each month until she had me look at all my finances and figure out where I could cut back. What is it that they say? Mom always knows best? Given that the whole truth!

No comments: