Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Friend in Atlanta

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

We moved to Atlanta six months ago. My husband joined a practice in the Buckhead area. We also were lucky enough to find the perfect starter home for our family. I found out last week that one of my best friends got a job offer at a law firm in Atlanta and is going to take it. I have been helping her look for a house to buy this week. I think that she has narrowed the field down to two that she is trying to decide between. One home has an alarm system and the other doesn’t. I told her that it shouldn’t be a make or breaking point. It is easy to www.atlantahomesecurity.com and get an alarm system. That is what I did when we moved to Atlanta not too long ago. I am pushing the house that is closer to us. If she moves into the house closer to us we will only be about five minutes away. If she picks the other house with traffic she will be about thirty minutes away. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be close. I have been wanting a really close friend inAtlanta since we moved here!

No comments: