Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday is cleaning day

Since the maid did not return to work, we have to do the house cleaning on our http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifown. It is nice to have a big house and compound but when it is cleaning time, we wished that the house is not so big. Cleaning the whole house and compound can be a daunting task. And it can't be completed in a day unless the whole day is spent just to clean the house. It will be more like spring cleaning.

As such, we allocated certain days for cleaning certain parts of the house. And every Saturday is mopping day. Since this would be our norm until the next maid comes in (which we are not sure whether to employ another maid for the time being) I was wondering where to buy medical scrubs for our own usage. A quick Google search and I found this link http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ where they sell a whole range of medical scrubs. I think that once I'm good at cleaning my house, I might as well work part-time cleaning other people's house.

No comments: