Monday, February 20, 2012

I have not pack my bag yet

That is what my wife told me. She has not pack her bag yet. She is now near her 9 months pregnancy. We have been advised by the nurses to get all the necessary items for the delivery of the baby. All the items should be packed in a bag which we can just take and bring when the time comes. You will never know when the baby decided to come out to see our faces. I think wifey will pack whatever that she has for the time being. There are a few things that she need to buy. With this coming baby, the room will definitely be crowded. There will definitely be some "spring cleaning" done for this room. The only problem is that there are so many necessary things that we cannot simply throw away. Even to pack it and store them in another place would be a difficult task. No more spacious room to go back to until the baby is moved to another room. And that would be like another 2 - 3 years some more. Anyway, I'm really looking forward for this coming baby. I know God is blessing us with this precious gift and we will try our best to raise him up for His glory. Wifey, make sure you pack your bag okay.

No comments: