Monday, February 20, 2012

They moved out finally

Had a tenant that always pay late even though we reminded her many times every month. It's very tiring to sms her about it but there would not be any reply. Even when she paid the rental money, we would not know about it. We will only know whether she paid the rental when we check our bank statement online. Some times she would pay less. Even the utility bills are not fully paid. I know that if she leaves, we will have to fork out extra money to pay for the outstanding bills. Even the deposits are not enough to cover the bills. Whatever it is, I'm more than happy to see her moves out. Yes, I'll lose out some money but I know this is much better than the hassle that I have to go through every month waiting for the rental money from her. I just want to move on and God willing, we will be able to find prompt paying tenants for our apartments.

No comments: