Monday, August 23, 2004

Carpe Diem! Jason K

Carpe Diem! Jason K
Who is this Jason K? Well, he's my friend, a very good friend. It's
been more than 5 years I've known him (sometimes, I wonder why most of
them left after 5 years). He's leaving to Klang Valley because of his
new job. A job which he has been aiming for all this while. Praise God
for blessing him with his dream job.

Well, I'm not writing to talk about his job. I want to talk about him.
He is a man of character. He is a mover, always wanting to see things
moving, growing and becoming better. He has in him the vast supply of
optimism, positive thinking and self improving energy which is why he
is interested in training others. Being with him for 5 years and
listening and seeing what he has gone through is a blessing to me and
(I believes) to others also. He has shown that what he believes in is
not just theories but can be backed up by his own life testimonies.

He likes to share what he has gone through. If you want to be his
friend, be a good listener. If you have good ideas, I'm sure he'll
appreciate you sharing it with him. And he is also a humble student,
always willing to learn from others.

What I appreciate about him the most is his loyalty. Once he believes
in a certain friendship, he'll go all out to show it. He is a friend
in deed, not just in need. His friendship is something that I'll
treasure.

Oh ya, I also know the bad side of Jason K. But why dwell on the bad
side of others when I'm still struggling to overcome my own bad side.

It will be sufficient for me to summarize that Jason K is a man of rarity.

May the Lord continue to bless and use you Jason K, wherever He may
call you to go. Carpe Diem!

5 comments:

Leishia said...

When will u write about me ah?

DavidBong said...

well... I think after ... 5 years...

Anonymous said...

when did u c jk backside hah? oh ya... i hv yet 2 overcome ur backside olso...hahaha

Leishia said...

yet to overcome db's backside? :o
wei, no need to disclose too much info lah!!! public post u know!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA