Monday, July 07, 2008

Trading in shares

It is interesting to see various people coming into the shop and use the computers. Most of them are students who would play games, surf the net or do their assignments. Generally, the boys would play games, the girls would surf the net. Only during certain times, they would come in and do their assignments. Of course, chatting on the net is their favorite thing to do.

There are a few older customers who come in to check the stock market. I am not familiar with the websites that they logged in to check the share prices as I am not into buying or selling shares. Maybe if there are many more customers who are into trading shares and they want to use the computers in my shop, I should consider adding in option screener program as an added service to my customers. I’m sure they would be delighted about it.

No comments: