Thursday, November 11, 2010

Roof repairs

A month ago I informed my siblings of the roof conditions of the house. I told them that there are many holes on the zinc roofs and that the rain water will leaked through everytime it rains. And it needed repairs urgently. However, the emails does not generated any response from the recipients.

Everytime it rains, the water will sip through the holes and flows down to the wall and to the furniture. As you know wood materials should not be wet but there is nothing much that can be done in this situation. Bit by bit the rain water damage wood furniture austin. In addition to that, the rain water damage to walls austin can also be seen after a few days. I did not have any carpet on the floor or I might have to find some professional carpet cleaning tips.

A week ago, a few of my siblings came back to visit Mother. Only when they have seen the condition of the roofs that they see the urgent need to repair it. Only then they are willing to contribute to the repairs of the roof. Even then, the response from the others are slow in coming. What can I say? The repairs will still need to be done before more damage is done to the house.

No comments: