Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Go figure this out!

A few days ago, while driving slowly on a road full of holes, my wife who was seating at the backseat raised her body and said, “Now the car is lighter”. Her action reminded me of my experience while I was in KL, so I told her my experience.

The story goes like this.

I was driving down the road behind an 18 wheeler, at every stoplight the trucker would get out of the cab, run back and bang on the trailer door. After seeing this at several intersections in a row I followed him until he pulled into a parking lot.

When we both had come to a stop the truck driver once again jumped out and started banging on the trailer door. I rolled down my car window and asked him, "I don't mean to be nosey but why do you keep banging on that door?"

To which the trucker replied, "Sorry, can't talk now, I have 20 tons of chicken and a 10 ton limit, I have to keep half of them in the air all the time!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my lady boss said, the action is not to reduce the tonnage. it just to keep the chicken alert. humidy and heat can caused the chicken to ko. she said no logic lar...how long can the chicken fly in the air? :P