Monday, August 22, 2005

Share share share

Went to the school Christian Fellowship yesterday with Daniel. First impression… wah… more girls than guys. Two third are girls. About 26 of them came for the meeting. Mostly Chinese speaking students. I’m not really comfortable with this type of group coz I don’t understand them when they talk to one another. But now with the school education system, they are more fluent in Bahasa compared to English which works fine with me.

The food was good, Mee Hun, Poppiah, Blueberry bread, Nasi Kuning, Jelly, sandwic, with curry chicken, and a few other gravies. Wanted to eat more but the thought of not feeling comfortable during sharing stopped me.

After singing 3 songs during the welcome session, I shared to them about Teenage Years. How teenage years are critical years in a person’s life. Manage to share my testimony of why I accepted Christ when I was 12 years old. Also encouraged them to find those who are able to guide them to achieve their life purpose. Had the Find The Treasure activity. They being teenagers don’t listen to the instruction… but they had fun. I too had fun with them.

Newey, praise God for the opportunity to share to the teenagers. Prayed for the Form 3 & 5 students before we dismissed. May they continue to search the true God and find Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour.

No comments: