Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Having fun the kids way

No, I am not talking about going to Disneyland although my wife could get some Discount Walt Disney World Tickets. Yes, I know it would be nice to go to Disneyland. I am sure my children especially the two girls would jump for joy if they are in Disneyland. Hahaha...I think even my wife would jump for joy if she can go there.

I am talking about enjoying the warm water swimming pool in Genting Highland. We (my wife, my two girls and I) went there and had some fun trying out various games the Outdoor and Indoor Theme Parks have to offer. However, the best time for my two girls is playing the water and going down the slides. Hehehehe...even I too could not resist going into the water and trying out the slide.It was fun and refreshing. Many times we define fun in the adult's definition of fun. However, children are very much simple minded when it comes to having fun. And being in the water pool is much more fun that sitting on the thrill rides.

No comments: