Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Skin care for you

Living in a hot country has many disadvantages. When it is too hot, it will definitely affects my skin. Too dry or too oily are common problems that I faced. So I had to resort to skincare products. Yes, I use skincare products too. Not only my wife uses it but I do too. For those of you who stays in hot countries like Malaysia, you know that the weather is hotter compared to 10 years ago. We can really feel the difference.

I have use a few brands of skin care products in the past. Currently I am using Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion and I am very happy with this product. I love sports and being outdoor most of the time definitely have the effect on my skin especially my face. My face skin is dry but Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion helps it to be moisturized. I enjoy using it everyday. It is not oily unlike some other products. The skin really absorbs the lotion like a sponge thirsting for water. And the effect is almost immediate. My face is no longer dry after using the lotion. Side effects? Nothing that I know of.

Would I recommend it this product? Yes, absolutely. Not only for ladies but for men too. Try it out and I am sure you will be satisfied with it. I know I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not have a look at Gloves in a Bottle eczema, dermatitis, and dry skin lotion. Great value and it works!