Monday, January 04, 2010

Patience

I reminded myself almost everyday. Patience and wait. Wait, wait. In His time.

There are times when I felt frustrated coz I don't want to wait. I want to do this, want to do that, and this and that. I want to get this and that and this and that. Haiyo... everything also I want but then cannot. Now, don't get me wrong here. Most of what I want (more than 50%) are legitimate i.e. for the business but then there is not enough savings to buy those things. So I have to make do with whatever shortage (lack of computer peripherals) until I have the means to buy them.

And worst of all is the lack of honest full time workers. They say "Once bitten, twice shy". In my case it is "Three times bitten, fed up already". So now, I'm very choosy in who is going to work in my shop. So I "sufferlah" coz nobody can replace me when I need to rest or there is emergency.

Patience, patience.

No comments: