Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Resolution

Didn't even occured in my mind about having New Year resolution until I read it in my wifey's blog. She decided that she would not make any resolutions as most of the resolutions are unachievable. I guess many of the people out there are experiencing the same. Excited when making new resolutions but end up in despair when it is not achieved.

I've given up on making resolutions long time ago. No point making resolutions especially when you are not accountable to anybody. I've substituted resolutions with prayer. I pray that the year 2010 would bring me closer to God, having a close intimate relationship with God, being a child and a friend to Him and fulfilling His plans for me.

Well, what do you want God to impact on you this 2010?

No comments: