Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Expected to go on increasing

Read the paper TheStar today and found an article by By YVONNE TAN on the price of gold. The article mentioned that the price of gold is expected to scale higher at least over the next one year. Well, if that is true, it is indeed good news to me. Yes, I do invest in gold although I did not buy gold coins. I invest in gold saving accounts because I have problem keeping actual gold coins in a safe place.

The downside is that I don't have extra money to invest further. With the roof renovation and buying of another photocopier for my business, all my extra money has disappeared. Would I encourage you to buy gold? Yes, I definitely would do so. I'm not a high risk taker like those who play the stock market daily. I like to play safe and at the moment, investing in gold is a safe bet.

No comments: