Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Washington

Contributed by Milford Woods

Washington is really the most beautiful place I’ve ever lived.I moved to Kennewick a long time ago, and never plan on leaving. The Pacific Northwest just has so much to offer, and I am so happy here. I am close to my family, and have a beautiful home. The weather may be really rainy most of the time, but I don’t mind it. It’s not too hot, so that means I can hike and spend a lot of time outdoors, which is awesome. When I’m not outdoors enjoying all of the beautiful scenery, I’m usually at home on the internet. I lean on the internet for most of my communication. I don’t have a home phone line anymore, because I really felt like I was throwing money out the window. I also pay all my bills and read most of my news on online, so having good service is really important. I wanted to check out progress on wireless internet Kennewick, so I went online and checked it out. It’s crazy how many more local places are offering free wireless and how many more providers we have in the area now.

No comments: