Thursday, January 12, 2012

HIGH DEFINITION

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

I went to giveadish.com and upgraded our television package to include HD. We have had flat screen televisions with HD capabilities for at least three years, but for some reason, I didn’t realize that you had to get in touch with the television company and that there were special high definition channels. Our kids came over the other day and were flipping through the channels. That thought that it was terribly funny that I didn’t know anything about it. So now that we can actually enjoy the capabilities of our televisions, I am really excited. The picture is really clear and the picture takes up the entire screen. I had no idea what we were missing. I don’t know why I never put two and two together, but my husband is just as to blame as I am, that’s for sure! I always thought that the HD television just meant that it was a flat screen television. They definitely look better than those old clunky televisions that filled our house in the eighties and nineties.