Friday, January 13, 2012

The Year of the Lord's favor

I'm excited! When Pastor Lee Neo shared about the theme for the church for the year 2012, it stirred my spirit. I believe that God is preparing something great for the church and the nation of Malaysia. Okay, I will not talk about the church or Malaysia, for I'm not "qualified" to share what is happening to our church or this nation. For the past few years many things are happening in Malaysia.

As for myself, I know God has been preparing me to serve Him more. He has given me revelations of what I should focus on. It has become clear that the things that I have been assuming is not what God has in mind. This revelation has made me more focus in my ministry. So this year I'm more focused on what I want to do in ministry. And also in my business. I hope and pray that the Lord's favor will be upon the church, my family and my business. It's time flow in God's direction rather than trying to figure out my own direction.

Many things will be happening in the year of the Lord's favor.

No comments: