Saturday, July 30, 2005

bank account

me: Would it be possible to transfer the church account from Melaka Raya to Malim Jaya. I don't have to go all the way to Melaka Raya every time.
boss: yeah... we have thought of it.. but what happened when you leave the church... it is nearer for us.
me: yeah... but still it is nearer to go to the bank (Malim Jaya Public Bank) in case of emergency.
boss: ...... (smile) ..... (said nothing)

well... my first thought..... what lah... can think like that one... so selfish one.... I might be here in the church for another year or more, and I have to travel all the way to Melaka Raya every week until I leave the church. Also... not that the account cannot be transfered back to Melaka Raya Public Bank. Just because you think that I'm going to leave the church (sooner or later), you rather let the bank account be in Melaka Raya where it will be an additional 20 minutes drive. Not to be calculative but think of the amount of saving of i) time, ii) petrol, iii) vehicle maintenance, and iv) energy. What does it take to having this wonderful saving.... just a group decision and a letter authorizing the bank to transfer the account. Just that.... but no... you might be leaving so better not do the transfer.

All this stuffs makes me want to leave the church faster. Not a good thought but if that is how the boss sees things.... then the probabilities of it happening is much higher. Be careful what we wish for.

Right now.... just asking God what He wants me to do. Find that there's no umphh in personal life or even in the church. Need a revival.... really need a revival.

"Revival fire fall,
revival fire fall"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why bising here? just email him what u posted lar. hehehe