Thursday, July 14, 2005

Who is more dangerous... a guy or a girl.

"I have heard that a man can undress a woman in his mind in less than 10 seconds. Well a woman can be emotionally married in her mind in less than 10 seconds. Both men and women need to strive toward purity in all that they do and say toward each other." Emotional Purity at page 120.
Wow... I think the woman is more dangerous.
In less than 10 seconds... the poor guy is married to her alredi. The poor guy pulak is still struggling to strip her and before he realised it, he alreadi got trapped in marriage.... hehehehee.
Man.... must remember to wear my wedding ring...
if not I will be emotionally married to many girls...
but then again...
with my current look, there won't be any girls wanting to marry me in their right mind...lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

know i know why u didnt want to wear ur wedding ring!
i wonder...how many wives u have now? :P

Leishia said...

ey, pls pls, after reading the book, choop for me ok? can borrow the 5 love languages from bethel ah? my friend is interested....