Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ceramah Motivasi


went to give a ceramah at SMK Durian Tunggal. went with Daniel Ee. he helped me with the powerpoint. really appreciate his effort. reached there at 10 to 11, looked for Puan Sung. it is through her that I was able to come and share with the students. she brought us to the canteen for lunch. then met Mr Tan who took our biodata.

the ceramah is at one of the school's smart classroom, more like a lecture hall. about 34 of them came.... all indians... Form 3 and 5.

had a good time sharing with them about how to achieve succes in life... they were very responsive and attentive listener. enjoyed the record breaking activity. do hope that they've learned something from the talk. not enough time to cover all the material that I've prepared. 2 and a half hour and yet still not enough time..... wow..... I myself can't believe it.

newey... really enjoyed sharing with them.... may God bless them in their coming exams.

No comments: