Friday, December 22, 2006

Streamyx service - lousy

I'm really frustrated with streamyx and their service. Applied another streamyx line about 2 weeks ago for my apartment. Until now.... after many calls, still no service. What the heck is happening over there I also don't know. My tenants are pressing me for it and everytime they call, I have to check again with streamyx. And you knowlah.... that the toll free number (I think its toll free) is like for you to listen to their excuses. The first thing you'll hear when you call streamyx 1300 88 9515 is the recorded message saying that there are problems with their service and they are trying to settle it. Come on .... don't tell me that the problems are there forever, and I'll be hearing the lame excuses everytime I call streamyx. Doesn't look good on TMNet. Then after the excuse, I'll have to wait for an average of 2 minutes (if I'm blessed) before my call was answered. Last week, the staff said that my streamyx line is activated and should be working. Today, the staff said that my streamyx line is still not activated and they are not sure whether my old streamyx line is still working? Cekik darah betul.

Oh ya... this morning I received a call from streamyx asking me to answer their survey. Only a few questions about their service and my suggestions on what/where/how to improve their service. Told them to fasten the processing of new applications and a few other things.

Wonder whether they will act upon the answers/suggestions given.
If only there are other cheaper broadband available in this place, I will surely definitely absolutely subscribe to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1300 is not toll free...will be charged one. 1800 is free...

can't you go to the tmnet office to check with them rather than calling them???

DavidBong said...

walaaa.... somemore kena charge lagi.... apalah streamyx.

can go but at the expense of business hours or my sleep.

DavidBong said...

walaaa.... somemore kena charge lagi.... apalah streamyx.

can go but at the expense of business hours or my sleep.