Thursday, September 04, 2008

Completing my study

After many delays, I will finally be doing my SLR student learning requirement in two weeks time. As the subject requires me to share in a group, I was not able to find the suitable time or the opportunity to do my sharing. I am supposed to share on what I have learned from the course and apply the principles in my sharing. It would not be easy as the topic is a difficult topic to apply. It is not something that you can apply everyday. Anyway, I am thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to complete my SLR by this month. And I am hoping to take the final examination for this subject by end of this month too. After that I might want to take another subject from ICI. It is not an online university although I would be glad if they can consider providing online courses.

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

No comments: