Friday, December 26, 2008

The price is going up

I asked my wife, "What's the price of gold now?" She just shrugged her shoulder and said, " I don't know". "Check the price online lah" I asked her as she was there in front of the computer. Upon checking the price, she told me it is RM105 a gram. Wah, the price has gone up since last week.

After putting our extra money in the gold account, I was interested to check the gold price regularly. Often when we passed by a gold shop, we would check the price to see whether the price is going up or going down. We did not buy the actual gold as we do not have a safe place in our house to put them. So putting them in a gold account is a better choice for us.
And everytime we passed by the gold shop, my mind wants to buy jewelery for my wife. I know I can't afford the expensive jewelery now so maybe buying from holsted jewelery would be sufficient. The quality is superb and looks like the real one. Anyway, I told my wife that when the time comes, she will get her wishes. I thank God that she is not fussy about it.

No comments: