Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Striving Hard

The word "striving" basically means hard work, endurance to achieve a goal. And that is what I am doing now. I am striving hard. No, not to build up my business, although at times I seems to be doing so, but to finish my studies. It is not an online degree but by way of correspondence. I enrolled for the degree a long time ago and I still have about 5 more subjects to finish. Whether I like it or not, I have to strive hard to finish my studies. Studying is not one of my favorite things to do but I know I have to do it.

So with the striving hard month by month, I hope (hope only) that I can finish my degree by end of next year earliest. It will take me about 3 months average to finish one subject. Go go go...go for it.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: