Friday, May 11, 2007

Accounting service

The invoices and cash bills are pilling up. And I for one do not like to see my paperwork not up to date or things remained unorganized. And my wife is not free to help me out with the bookkeeping. Nowadays she is too occupied with her blogging and taking care of my children too of course that she has no time to help me out. I am thinking of paying a friend of mine to do all the bookkeeping for my business.

Beside that there is this service offered by AccountingParadise. They offer bookkeeping and payroll service to small businesses like mine. To those who are really in need to have a proper bookkeeping and payroll system, AccountingParadise offers a very low bookkeeping pricing compared to the normal or conventional method offered by auditing company. Furthermore if you really need to use Quickbooks software, you can get it at a discounted price from accountingparadise.

No comments: