Saturday, May 05, 2007

Switch tripped again

The electric main switch tripped again just now at 5.30pm. Called the TNB but they did not come. Called them again at 6.40pm but still no news from them. Finally, I went to the electric shop nearby. Inquired from them about the problem. They said they could come and fix it for me. Told them that I'll wait until 7.30pm for TNB. If by that time still no TNB, then I'll call the electrician.

Waited and waited but still no TNB. In the meantime I informed Mr Chua, the shopowner, about the problem. Manyak kedekut, tak mau spend a lot of money to change from Single phase to 3 phase electric board. Finally, I called the electrician.

Now, it is fixed. But not sure how long this one can last. I was billed RM40, lost income from my customers. Will not pay rental to the shopowner until this matter is resolved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for us.. our landlord is not like that.. ! we only have employees problems .. but never landlord problems.