Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Father's Day

Now that Mother's Day is over, the world will celebrate Father's Day. No, no, no, I did not say that we should forget our mothers. We should and must remember and love our mothers throughout the year. But Father's Day is coming and so we also need to prepare for that too. When I think about my late father, I know that he would also feel happy to receive a gift from the children. That would mean a lot to him. Now being a father myself, I am always happy to see my two daughters come to me, hug me and say that they love me. Sometimes they would go outside and pluck flowers and give it to me as a gift. Simple but meaningful.

Well, as usual I do not expect anything on Father's Day. As long as my children are in good health and happy, I am a happy father. Later on, once they are working, then if they want to buy me a gift, maybe a Fathers Day Gift from Gourmet Gift Baskets would be nice. And I want the Gardening Gift Basket so that I can do my gardening outside the house. Or maybe the Grilling Gift Basket would benefit not just me but the whole family.

Oh... btw... you should visit GourmetGiftbaskets.com if you want to send a gift to someone for any occasion. Their gift baskets are suitable for most occasions.

No comments: