Monday, May 21, 2007

Hula hula.... Hawaii

When I was small, one of the most publicized tourist spot is Hawaii. With its beautiful islands and beaches, it has become one of the world's top vacation destination. And with strong waves from the ocean, it is indeed a haven for wave-surfing. A few of my friends been there for their holiday and came back with nice and wonderful stories about Hawaii. They assured me that Hawaii is indeed one of the best place to go for a holiday. Hmmm..... wonder when I will be able to go.

I'm not sure where they stay during their holiday there but if they want to go there again, I would recommend them about Hanalei Bay Resort. Haha... no, I have not stayed at Hanalei Bay Resort but got to know about it online. It is located in the Kauai island and have all the facilities you need to really relax and enjoy.

The good thing is that you can book online to see the availability of rooms. It is also good to check the room rates as different rates are given for different season or time. Of course during peak season, you might not even get a room so it is better to book the rooms earlier. And if you are so used to being online all the time, you need not worry. They do have high speed internet service for you. And when you come back from Hawaii, bring back some gifts for me. hahaha...just kidding.

No comments: