Friday, May 11, 2007

Love letter to my lover

Dear, I love you.

I know for sure that God has ordained it that you be my wonderful and blessed helpmate. I know within my heart that you are the BEST person for me. I know how blessed I am to have you as my wife. No regrets, no turning back. Even if God would allow me to relive my life again, I'll be looking for you as my wife. After knowing you all these years, I can truly say, I'm blessed by you.

Ya ya.. I know we had our differences and arguments and quarrels and silence moments but it is all for the betterment of our marriage. It is one thing that God has blessed me with a slim, sexy wife to which I'm very grateful , *grin on the face*. But what I treasure most about you my dear is that we can communicate in our deepest level. We can CONNECT with each other. We know about each other well enough to learn to love, support, care and protect. And that is what makes the marriage stronger than the day we got married. Of course, the glue to our marriage is Jesus our Lord. Without HIM, I'm sure we will be at each other throat by now. hehehehe. And to HIM, I surrender again our marriage.

You know dear.... after 6 years ...hmmm 6 years alredi loh.... so fast kah. I feel that it is just 1 or 2 years only that we been married. There's still romance in the air. I know it is nice to remember all the beautiful moments that we had but let's try to make our future years together much better than before. Yes, we have other commitments but I'm sure with extra efforts we will have more beautiful and wonderful moments together. This is what I want to expect from our marriage.

Ah... thank you for the 3 wonderful children. I'm really blessed by them. Thank you for trying to be the best mother you could be. I too am trying to be the best father that they could have. Let's encourage each other in this that together we be the parents that God wants us to be. I'm reminded that our children are God's wonderful gifts to us, entrusted to us to care and nurture until they become the person God wanted them to be.

Having said that, I'm also reminded that God is not finished with us. May this anniversary be a reminder to us of God's love and plan for each of us individually and as one. Nothing is more satisfying than to know that we are living according to God's way and going according to His direction. We may need to reevaluate our lives from time to time and see whether we are on the right track.

OK lah.... don't want to write long long. Basically, if you can't remember all that I wrote above, just remember that I LOVE YOU lah.

Oh... Happy Anniversary dear love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...!!! lots of brownie points for your .. David..!!!
I'm truly touched.. by your letter..!! NOW..!! if only PB would do the same. .during our anniversary.. hahahah!!

DavidBong said...

thanks mamabok. hehehee will claim the brownie points from you if ever I go to your place.

hmmmm ... and please don't pressure PB. Guys don't like to be pressured. Encouragement would be a better approach.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome. I am celebrating my anniversary(3rd) coming up in a few weeks! This was very refreshing to read..thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

OH and if you link me I'll definitely link you ..

you can link

http://www.xanga.com/lorijaclyn

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah..so touchy lovey dovey post.

Btw, I'm Miche's blog reader. :)

DavidBong said...

dragonmummy --> thanks for dropping by. hehehe... lovey dovey or not, she is happy. That's what important. She's happy, I will definitely be happy.