Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mo Siang game

My wife asked me to write about Mo Siang. Well, she says that because of this game, I stayed up late in the morning to play. lol

So far, this is the only online game that I played for more than 2 weeks. All the previous online games didn't last long, at the most 1 week top. But I stick to Mo Siang for quite a while. Want to know why? Partly because I got not much to do when I'm at work. Of course before that I play CounterStrike and before that I play Need For Speed 2, and before that I play Battle Realm. All these are not online game and does not have a continous story. So, I can stop any time and start all over. Some more got cheat codes that I can use to make the game easier to win. Not so nice lah like that.

But with Mo Siang or any online games, you will try to go up higher in your level, in your HP, Defense, Armor, MP, and skills. hehehehehe... if you don't understand what I'm saying, its okay... its all online game jargons. Right now, I have 2 main characters in Mo Siang. One named sexybun and the other starhawk. Played using sexybun first but when I realised how to level up properly, I create starhawk and now starhawk is at higher level than sexybun. Guess, I will continue to play using starhawk. I also don't want to deceive other guys becoz I when I use sexybun character, there will be a lot of guys who wants to chat with sexybun. hehehehee... biasa lah... guys wants sex with a bun... lol.

Besides just try to improve my level, I also do quests. These are various things that I have to do to get rewards. I prefer to do quest because it can do two things at one time, leveling and also getting extra rewards.

OK lah... will write more later.

1 comment:

mIcHe said...

nothing to do at work, write for PPP...make money :P