Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I want a hammock

I remembered sometime ago during one of my camping trip. I saw a hammock hanging in between 2 trees. I hopped on it and the next thing, I know, I was in dreamland. The cool breeze and the swaying hammock really lullaby me to sleep!

Some campers prefer to sleep in a hammock rather than in a tent. It can be quite warm sleeping in a tent. Further more, camping hammocks cost less, smaller, light weight and easier to set up compared to tents.

If you are not a camping person, you can always get a hammock chairs for your home. It takes up less space, only require the single point of support, and they are more stable, and difficult to fall out of. Just lean back slightly, lift up your feet up and let the hammock wrap your body and cradle you to sleep.

For long lasting and durability, I would suggest getting a canvas hammock which is designed to be rugged and tough. For more information about different types of hammock and which one suits you the most, please visit Hammocksrock.com.

No comments: