Friday, May 11, 2007

PPP gave me a Bicycle

After much pestering and nagging from my wife, I signed up for PPP and wrote my first post on Feb 7, 2007. Like 2 months ago. My target is to earn enough to by me a bicycle so that I can exercise, and cycle to work. All my hard work pays when I received payment after payment from PPP. To date I have USD300++ in my account. Not much like other bloggers but it is more than enough for a brand new bicycle for me.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank PayPerPost for making my dream of having a bicycle come true. Without them, with my current earning from the business, I don't think I can afford one yet. Don't you love them? :D

You too can make your dream come thru with PPP, a blog advertising that really pays you well to blog. Yes! Just blogging.

No comments: