Saturday, June 21, 2008

My first bicycle exercises

Woke up at 8am today. Yes, it is that early...hahaha...early for me lah. Normally I would wake up at 9am as I need at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Anyway, even though with lack of sleep I managed to force myself to get up. The main reason is that I want to exercise. Yes, I badly in need of exercise. My body is getting weaker for lack of exercises.

Since I already got my bicycle yesterday, I decided to go for a ride to the beach which is exactly 3km from my house. Really not sure whether I can make it. The first few minutes are okay. Then my leg started to feel the acid lactic but I pressed on. I pressed on and on and on and on and..... at last I did it. Reached the beach and then turn back home without stopping to rest. And I pressed on and on and on and on and on and on....whoa the journey seem further on the way back. But I pressed on and on and at last I reached home safely. It took me about 35 minutes to cycle 6km. Yeah... I did it, I did it. Felt good over my achievement.

Now I am planning to get myself fit again and then maybe I will cycle to work which is about 11km one way.

No comments: